They Call Me "Boo Boo"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Birthday Girl!

Happy birthday to me!
Yesterday was my birthday party!
I'm four years old now and let me tell you, the older you get, the tougher life gets! Mommy and daddy told me that since I was big girl, I couldn't have a binki anymore. Somebody needs to put a warning label on those things!
My cake was awesome!

Here I am sleepin', totally unaware of what was waiting for me when I'm wake up...

Surprise! It's a new bike! Unfortunately, the weather sucked, so it was a quick ride around the sidewalk and back in the house we went!
My brother Ayden was excited about the ribbon. Sometimes I wonder about that boy...

CinderArlaux! CinderArlaux! Night & day it's CinderArlaux...
This is me in my party dress, which even lights up!

Let's eat! Sloppy Joes & potato chips!

Let 'em eat cake!

Even Atticus got in on the fun!

Grandma Arline, Erica, Ayden & me pose for a picture.

Here's Erica & her mommy Kirstie.

Granda Harold gave me four bucks for my birthday! One for each year! I can't wait till I'm thirty...

Me & Dee at present time!

Me & Grammajean!

It's a family thing!
It was a good day all around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home