They Call Me "Boo Boo"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Meet My Friend Daniel!

It's hard to believe I wasn't even two last time I saw my friend Daniel! Time sure flies when you're growin' up as fast as me. I seem to remember him with a lot more hair, though! Daniel came all the way from Sweden (where they make Volvos, Ikea furniture and the best chocolate ever) just to visit us.

This is me and Daniel having Wendy's for lunch, proving Americans do eat hamburgers every day!




Here's Daniel with my friend and neighbor Erika who had a homework asignment to interview someone from or write about another country. After five riviting, in-depth questions, they took this picture just to prove she wasn't making him up. Did you know Swedish people watch Donald Duck cartoons while they wait for Santa to show up? What a country!









And here's Daniel the morning after his first visit. He and daddy stayed up all night and I let him use my blanket. What are friends for, right?

Daddy says he does this a lot.

You can click here and see some highlights from Daniel's last visit.

And if you don't believe me about the whole "hair" thing, here's a picture from his last visit. He and I spent that morning out on the stoop just talkin' about life.


See you soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home