They Call Me "Boo Boo"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

When I turned four, mommy and daddy made a big deal about it and said I was too big for my binky.
Well, this year mommy turned something called "The Big Three Oh," and while I don't know what that means, it seemed like a pretty big deal. Here are some pictures from the surprise party ...
Here's mommy and daddy getting back with mommy new van. It was a birthday present from Grandma Becky.
Happy Birthday, Mommy! Daddy brought mommy into an ambush of friends and family. That's Toad in the highchair and Kristie in the foreground.
Erica made mommy a birthday crown!
Here's Dwayne reading all the signatures on mommy's cast before he signed it.Here's my friend Erica and her mommy Kristie.
Earlier that day, at Ayden's school, it was pajama day, so Dee got to wear his pajamas to school. Mommy and daddy let him wear his PJs all day when he got home.
Here I am dancin'.Here's Atticus enjoying a cuppy in all the confusion.
And here's mommy and Kristie getting crazy with the whipcream.
And they won't let me eat peanut butter right out of the jar! Go figure.
Here I am making everybody nervous when I do the splits.
Atticus and daddy look on in shock and awe!"Spirit fingers!"Mommy, Dee, Kristie and my good friend Daniel enjoying some cake!
H
appy Birthday, Mommy! See you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home