They Call Me "Boo Boo"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 10, 2007

Summer Review '07!

What a summer! It's hard to believe it's almost over. Pretty soon I'll be starting Kindergarden. Earlier this summer, Mom & Dad were talking a lot about how they couldn't believe I'd be starting school already. They sounded almost sad. For some reason, their tone certainly has changed lately.
It sure has been a hot summer! There wasn't much to do. A five-year-old can only color, draw & watch Spongebob Squarepants so long before cabin fever sets in.My brother Atticus, on the other hand, could watch Spongebob 'til his eyes fall out.Ayden passed the days away reading comic books as well. I can't wait 'til I can read better.

Finally, we couldn't take it anymore, so we ventured outside for awhile. Mom & Dad said the heat wasn't too bad. On what started out as a very sad day, something really cool happened! When I was nine months old, I taught myself how to walk. When I was eighteen months old, I potty trained myself. Well, yesterday, after just a few tries and with no help keeping myself steady, I taught myself to ride a bike without training wheels!
Needless to say, I think Ayden was impressed.Bye-bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home