They Call Me "Boo Boo"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 07, 2006

At Last!

Well, it's been a busy couple of months for this particular four-year-old. It's been, like, forever since daddy posted anything for my droves of adoring fans, so here goes.
First up, a picture of me admiring myself. Yeah, I'm so darn cute that even I have to stop, admire myself and say, "Gosh, I'm so darn cute!"
My dorky big brother Ayden and me got Mickey Mouse ears when Gramma Becky went to Disney World awhile back.
Yesterday was Ayden's Earth Day Program at school and daddy was there with camera in hand. I don't know much, but somehow celebrating Earth Day and recycling by drinking punch from plastic cups just seems a little ironic. Yeah, I don't know much, but I know what ironic means. Ironic, huh?



Well, that pretty much wraps things up for this week. Hopefully it won't be so long between updates. See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home